Thursday, March 21, 2013

Idol Thoughts, XII, XI*



* Changed, not for pretentious reasons, but because a new reader (you know who you are) was getting a little confused and thought this referred to dates!

So I kind of got a bit of a sinking feeling last night when Ryan started the show off with a comment that the finale was “just under two months” away. Two months! That is so fricking long. Am I really making such a long commitment to a TV show? Oy! Anyway, thought Charlie handled his second rejection quite well. Wondered why Amber’s dad seemed so out of it in his interview, but then they said something about his EIGHT kids, so that explains it! I will begrudgingly admit Uni-Bang’s hair looked much better last night (and did you notice both Keith and Ryan said something about her hair?) but she is still my not-watching-anymore pick if she wins. Burnell is still directing traffic and I wonder why the judges love him so much? He is my pick to go home, but if it were up to the judges, it would be Paul. I, however, think there might be some pre-teen girls out there who don’t realize he is a friend of Dorothy’s so will continue to vote for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment