Monday, March 18, 2013

Idol Thoughts, 12-10




OK, so I was off on Friday, which is why this report is late and not – as someone suggested - because I am embarrassed because my prediction did not come true. No, Tintin did not go home, but he was in the bottom two and the one that did go home, Big Gay Al, was in my “wouldn’t be surprised” selection. So when they were doing the “25% of the Texas vote” and “You came in fifth”, etc., I was wondering if that was just a desperate ploy for ratings. Then, in a post-results postmortem phone call with O., I found out that that is how The X Factor does its results. So, yep, it was just a ratings stunt. And bringing Charlie back? WTF? Did they not see how he reacted last time? I do not think he will be able to take two rejections. Better have a SWAT team standing by just in case he goes high school/postal.

1 comment:

  1. HEY M! Forgot to tell you I saw an episode of Idol last week. Episode - is that the right word? It is kind of a soap opera isn't it? Anyhoo, I thought Candice was truly good and Devin was the best male voice. But wait - what is this show really about?

    ReplyDelete