Friday, March 1, 2013

Idol Thoughts, 12-5


No surprise they put that big crazy black chick through, but she is going to be eviscerated by the middle American voting bloc. Unless this is the one the vote-for-the-worse crowd picks. What is the deal with the Urkel wannabe? I didn’t think he was that good. I wonder how long it will be before the judges are called racists for not putting through the Sikh? But had they put him though they would have been accused of pandering, so I guess it was a no-win situation with him. Really surprised Stuttering Stanley did not cry, he usually does. The chick who gets my vote for this season’s potential Diva of Color got put through (can’t remember her name). And I cannot believe they are still doing the one stool/three contestants left deal – there is zero suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment