Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Idol Thoughts, 12-6



I was going to wait until the boys performed and do an all-in-one review, but there was just too much going on last night. First off, I know they keep saying “top ten” but I did wonder if they were going to make a dramatic “last minute” decision and make it a top 12 like they have done in the past and then last night, Randy made that cryptic comment about a wild card. Really, Idol producers? I am getting sick of you treating your audience like idiots. I guess the only one guaranteed to go home is the Alaskan chick, because I fear (hope?) that the vote-for-the-worse crowd is going to pick up the big crazy black chick. I worry for Kree because although she is talented she is so dowdy and not at all flashy. But maybe she’ll do a Crystal Bowersox and get through on sheer talent alone. I was liking Breanna up until she said something about “my fans.” Really? You haven’t made it into the top ten yet and already you have fans? I thought Janelle was boring and I guess my favorite was Aubrey.

And, OK, I know I am the last person who should comment on someone else’s looks, but WTF is the deal with Angie’s hair? That big flat uni-bang is ugg-lee and makes her look like a reject from a Farrah Fawcett look-a-like competition.

4 comments:

  1. Unless you stop washing your hair, start wearing the same brown skirt and black top every day of your life you're allowed to comment on someone else's looks. Proceed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually kind of miss the brown skirt. It brought a sense of normalcy in this crazy office.

      Delete
    2. Normal did you say? All I can say is tsk tsk and tsk.

      Delete
    3. I said "a sense of normalcy" which is way different from "normal." You know nothing is normal around here.

      Delete