Friday, March 8, 2013

Idol Thoughts, 12-8



Can’t decide what was the biggest thing on that stage last night, Nicki’s ass, Mariah’s boobs, or Ryan’s ego. I really liked how they did the reveal. I don’t watch any other reality competition shows so I am not sure if they stole that from another show, but I thought it was cool. Not ready to call it just yet, but if this was a gun-to-Sammy’s-head situation I would say Paul, he being the prettiest and most non-threatening; as long as he can dial down the gayness, he could win it all. For the girls, I’d say Janelle, because she has that country sweetheart vibe. Bernell gets my vote for being the contestant most likely to have a secret criminal past, only discovered by the producers when the ratings are slipping. Stuttering Stanley is going to get the sympathy votes, of course; although I have to say, his professionalism last night really impressed me, the way he wanted to make sure the band leader knew about how he was going to sing a certain note, especially considering that was not a performance that was going to be judged. Amber is going to be the show’s resident diva and even though it is early, I think I can easily say that Uni-Bang (Angie) is getting my “I’m never watching Idol again if she wins” vote.

1 comment: