Monday, March 18, 2013

Evil Twin Needs Your Advice



My evil twin wants to do something that might get someone into trouble because this person said something nasty about me (my evil twin is so protective). Normally I would discourage Evil Twin but what Evil Twin wants to do has actually been done before to this person, so it’s not like it will come as any surprise; and even though the, um, example Evil Twin wants to use did not in fact happen to me, it did happen to someone else, so it’s kind of not like lying, is it? It’s more like exaggerating or borrowing. I am a firm believer in karma and that not only what goes around comes around, but it comes around twice as hard as it went around in the first place, but Evil Twin thinks karma is a bunch of BS. Plus this person did say something bad about me. So we need your advice. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Questions: First, is the nasty thing someone said true? And for goodness sake whatever you do don't take it out on me - I'm just asking! Or, are you, I mean twin, just looking to do something evil to the person who already had a bad thing done to them? How bad can the double bad karma be do you think? It will probably give you great blogging material so really, what's there to lose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in karma. If you're having to justify what you're doing and asking others if it's wrong--then you already know it's wrong.

    That said, I'd love to hear more in private about the situation, because I am a nosey parker.

    ReplyDelete