Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Blogger's Dilemma


OK, so, I want to post a little diatribe on something that I hate but I am almost certain it will offend someone who reads this blog. So, a question for my fellow bloggers: Has that ever been an issue for you? How have you handled it? I am torn. Just because I hate this particular thing does not mean I hate that particular person; far from it. It’s just a little thing that I think is stupid and pretentious, but someone I know does not think it is, in fact this person revels in this particular thing (I’m trying to be as vague as possible so as to not pre-offend anyone).

But I guess the fact that I am even debating this must mean I am not a good friend to this person because, if I were, it would not even be an issue, I’d simply not even consider discussing this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment