Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Apparently, I Am Big In Russia Too


So remember when I said I was doing some back-office looking around and found out that my blog had been read by someone in Germany? Well, I did some more research and found out that I have Russian readers too! Twenty-four of them to be precise! How cool is that???

But before I could bask too long in the glories of international renown, my lone Kiwi, E, in our Skype convo on Saturday, mentioned the “Next Blog” link that appears on the top of the webpage that, if clicked, takes you to a random blog. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

3 comments:

  1. I think the fact that there are 24 means you have a cult following in Russia - not "next blog" phenomenon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but not voluntarily. It's all those kids in Denver and NZ, and Sammy, of course. I want to see the kids and I want to show off Sammy.

    ReplyDelete