Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My First Celebrity Encounter!


(Full disclosure: I already posted a much shorter version of the following on Facebook when it first happened but I wanted to make it available on this blog too. So, apologies to those of you having Facebook déjà vu.)

So, after more than five years in Las Vegas, I finally had my first celebrity encounter. Was it how I’d dreamed it would be - was it John Cusack in his fountains-view suite at the Bellagio at the exact nanosecond he realized he liked fat chicks? Nope. Was it bumping into Brad Pitt at the roulette table at the Wynn, just as he realized he liked fat chicks? Nope. Was it Anderson Cooper knocking on my door because he was having dinner at the P.F. Chang’s across the street where he’d gotten his shirt stained asking if he could borrow my key to the laundry room and whilst he was doing his laundry he, like John and Brad before him, realized he liked fat chicks too (or just chicks in general)? Nope. It was… Flavor Flav at his fried chicken shop in the ‘hood. Um, yeah, boy?

2 comments:

  1. Not even somebody from CSI. Disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Although it could get quite ugly should I ever run into George Eades, he is yummy.

    ReplyDelete