Monday, May 21, 2012

Girl Of 100 Lists



I am really surprised Jane Wiedlin is not a Capricorn, considering she wrote Girl of 100 Lists. Because Capricorns, oh my gosh, we like our lists. Something to do with our ambition and dislike of disorder. I’ll post more later about both my Capricornism (did I just invent a word?) and my rather OCD approach to list-making (I have a collection of “Top 101” lists (because, really, anyone can put together a top 100), and I write daily to-do lists (yes, daily)) but in the meantime, I wanted to introduce what will be a recurring theme on this blog: An MF List!

I have lived in the following cities: 
Bristol
Harlow
Pittsburgh
Boulder
Denver
Las Vegas

I would live in any of these places given the chance:
London
Bristol
St. Wolfgang/Vienna/Salzburg
Paris
Florence
Prague
San Francisco/San Antonio/San Diego
Toronto
Edinburgh
Malibu
Manhattan
Anderson Cooper's laundry basket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and Anderson Cooper's laundry basket? He's Gay! I know, I know, just hasn't met the right fat, English gal yet, but still! ;o)
    Liesl

    ReplyDelete