Monday, May 14, 2012

MF For Beginners


The following post was the one I wanted to start this blog with, but I got a little excited and posted all those above below I remembered I’d written this one a while ago.

Welcome to my blog. For those of you who don’t know me yet, here is a brief bio of me: I'm female, white, single (oh so very single), I work in an office at a job I like 60% of the time with people I like 40% of the time; to paraphrase ELO, I think I'd die for Bill Shakespeare; as far as I am concerned, neither the Pittsburgh Steelers nor Frank Sinatra nor my cat Sammy can do no wrong; I love to read, and watch movies, and I adore the color lime green; I am inordinately fond of the phrase "What the fuck?" and do not know how I ever got on without it; according to my doctor, I have a drinking problem (I disagree with him); I am a Capricorn; I have a tattoo (of the Capricorn symbol, coincidentally); I am fat; and I am so fucking lonely it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment