Friday, December 21, 2012

Why, Wing Stop, Why?



Driving to work this morning I saw that a branch of Wing Stop is opening in my driving comfort zone (which is basically anywhere, without having to make a left turn, on the two routes I have between where I live and where I work). I wish it wasn’t. I have way too many food temptations I can drive to without making a left turn as it is. It’s bad enough that there are a couple McDonald’s, a KFC, a Raising Cane’s and a Five Guys already there, but now the Wing Stop temptation? Oy! I guess I should just be happy there is no Krispy Kremes in the safe area, and no Wendy’s. Or a drive-thru Panda Express. And a Pop-Eye’s on the right (there is one on the left, so that’s OK).

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. Five Guys. I can see how difficult your life has become. But I have faith that you will manage.

    ReplyDelete