Monday, December 24, 2012

An Xmas Story



Like I did for Halloween and Thanksgiving I tried to come up with a story from my American past of how I spent a particular Xmas. But really, there isn’t one that stands out for a major good or bad reason. Just little things I remember, like the Xmas I went on Craig’s List and ended up inviting a German guy over (when someone the next day asked me what I did, I said, “A German.”). There was the Xmas I never got out of my Xmas Eve jammies or showered or even brushed my teeth and saw no one except my neighbor when he stopped by in the evening to tell me the building’s heating system was kaput (the look on his face told me I must have been a little smelly). There was the Xmas spent sexting with Yuri whenever his live-in GF left him alone. And there was the Xmas evening I spent throwing up the Red Stripe lager and barbeque beef Hot Pockets that was my Xmas lunch.  Ah, good times.

1 comment: