Wednesday, December 26, 2012

John Lennon Can Suck It



OK, even though my Christmas wasn’t all that bad – I had food to eat, alcohol to drink, I didn’t have to work or drive or even shower, and I received a couple phones calls – it was still not what I deserve if John Lennon was telling the truth and “The love you take is equal to the love you make.” But, no, because I am not a size two, I don’t get to spend my holiday with someone special and his family, or be whisked off to wine country for the weekend or a ski cabin in the mountains or even taken to the movies (or be in a financial/emotional position to do most of those things for myself). Maybe your lyrics, Mr. Lennon, should have been “The love you take is equal to the love you make if you are what this shallow society considers physically attractive because only hot people get back the love they give, not fat lonely losers like you, MF.”

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, that's the positive, upbeat, glass-half-full Michelle I know and love. ;-)

    ReplyDelete