Friday, February 15, 2013

Idol Thoughts, 12-3



OK, well, the girls are done. Can’t say anyone stood out for particularly bad or good reasons. There is one chick whose name I cannot remember who I can see taking on the role of Diva of Color in the mold of Tamyra Gray.  And I realized last night I missed the bit where they are separated into groups and put in a chair-less, window-less room to wait out the results. That was cruel but I think the sing-offs they put them through last night were even more cruel and overly dramatic. And WTF is the deal with the top 40 singing in front of a live audience when they get to Vegas? Isn’t that a complete rip-off of how The X Factor handles their first-round auditions? I’ll hold judgment on that but I have a bad feeling about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment