Wednesday, September 5, 2012

But The English Patient is my second favorite movie of all time! And Casablanca is third! (Brief Encounter is first, but read on and you'll realize that is so very irrelevant for this post)


I’ve mentioned before how much I enjoy reading the audience stats provided by the blog people. I checked them again today and found out I got my first South American reader (welcome, person in Brazil!). That means I now have had someone read my blog on all the world’s continents except one: Africa - you know, that really big continent where The English Patient and Casablanca are set. Why haven’t I broken through there (I’m big in Asia)? Doesn’t Togo like fat chicks? Oh, wait, that is Tonga. What can I do to get a reader there? If any of you know anyone in any of the 50 or so African countries, please forward them a link to this blog, I would love to cross that continent off the list.

1 comment:

  1. I know two very nice ladies in South Africa. I'll write them immediately with your request. Mmmhmm, right away.

    What is/when was Brief Encounter? Why?

    I hated the English Patient. Not the patient so much as the nurse. Anyone else would have been a better choice in my opinion. That lame-ass, boring white lady completely lacked passion of any kind. Except to empassion a wish that the movie end and she die. I would have preferred it if you'd been the leading lady. Now there's a movie!

    ReplyDelete