Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Citizenship Chronicles, #10


Still haven’t heard. Four weeks ago TODAY since I got my fingerprints done. What if they’ve done the background check and I did not pass and I’ll be deported instead? Sammy is not going to like being on a plane for 10 hours. I could probably ease some of my curiosity by just going on to the INS’s official website and entering in my personal tracking number, see if there is any news that way. But I have avoided doing that so far because, I know me, the lethal combination of my OCD and my addictive personality, once I check it the first time, I will be checking it continually!

2 comments:

  1. Send your tracking number to me, adn I will OCD-ly check it continually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But seriously, how long is it going to take???

    ReplyDelete