Monday, June 3, 2013

Even More Evidence I Am Not A Nice Person


There is someone at work who hates me (she has an issue with people who tell the truth). I take my lunch break at the same time as this person. Today I had a Lean Cuisine microwave thingy for lunch, something with salmon. I chose to cook my FISH lunch in the microwave nearest to where this person was sitting. And when her back was turned I quickly waved the microwave door open and closed to ensure that the lovely aroma of my FISH lunch wafted its way over to her. What the eff is wrong with me? I mean, if I put this much time and energy and thought into something positive, there would be no stopping me; I mean, I could cure cancer if I put my mind to it.

1 comment:

  1. We all have a little mean in us. Imagine what we could do if we *all* put *all* our time and energy and thought into positive things!

    ReplyDelete