Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Introducing My Good Triplet



You’re all familiar with my Evil Twin by now, but I feel it is about time I introduce you to my Good Triplet. I was reminded of her existence this past weekend when I held a door open for someone and was called “sweet” for doing so. She’s been around a lot lately, mainly because of all the flipping Geminis in my life - happy b-day, C., D., C. and PLL (I blame all that Labor Day Weekend sex going on). But she makes other appearances now and again. For example, when driving, she never blocks intersections (and those who do so are especially hated by Evil Twin). When getting into our car in the mornings, she always uses the key to unlock the door, rather than the beeper thingy because she doesn’t want to make any unnecessary noise for those who might still be sleeping. If we are in line buying something and the person in front of us is short by anything under a dollar, she always offers them cash if we have it (not more than a dollar, though; Good Triplet might be better than me and Evil Twin, but she is just as cheap as us). What else? Um, well… let’s see… nope, that’s about it, but hey, it is a start, right?

1 comment: