Friday, April 12, 2013

Idol Thoughts, XII, XVIII



Yay, I got one right at last! No big surprise there. But WTF was the deal with the show staying live during a commercial break? What was the point in that? Unless you have one of those ginormous TV screens, I guess. And who dressed Candice in those pants? I am sorry, I know I should be the last person to criticize a fat girl’s clothing but those pants were not good for her at all. When Jimmy commented that he cannot understand why Amber is not connecting with the audience I yelled out, “Because everyone can tell what a Diva Bitch she is, Jimmy!” And finally, last night it happened: something I wait for all season, the lone glimpse and/or mention of the Dunk. I love Brian Dunkleman. I miss Brian Dunkleman. I hate Ryan Seacrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment