Thursday, April 11, 2013

Idol Thoughts, XII, XVII



So last night I voted for the first time! Anyone care to guess for whom? Stuttering Stanley. I know, right? Partly my misogyny, I guess; partly because he was just SO bad. But mainly as an eff you to the producers for stacking the deck against the boys by choosing some really great girls and not choosing any great guys. But, despite my 10 or so votes, I think he’s going home and I do not think the judges will use their save (and isn’t this the last time they can use it because it cannot be used beyond the top five, right?). If a girl should be voted out tonight, I bet they will use it, even for Janelle (who is my other bottom-two pick) despite her being the weakest girl. And is it just me or are Amber’s shorts getting shorter and tighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment