Sunday, June 17, 2018

Feast of the Virgin, Year VI

 
Yep, had to post this. No action again. Six years now. I truly do not think it is ever going to happen again. But you want to know something weird? I am OK with that. There is so much else to worry about (which I am not posting about because of my “Positive Posts Only!” goal) that finding someone desperate enough to want to do the dance with no pants with me is way down my list of things to do, tucked somewhere between “Research what type of uniform Walmart greeters wear because I am never going to be able to afford to retire” and “Start saving up to buy the Walmart greeters uniform.”

3 comments:

  1. Here's how I see your Walmart greeter career going: You show up, find out where everything is. Someone comes in and demands to know, "Where are your thimbles?" You are proud because you know where thimbles are: Aisle A9. But you tell this rude bitch, "Aisle J4," which is where the hemorrhoid cream is. Let's see if we can find you a career where snark is a job requirement. ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *am* good at snark.

    When I worked at Target, whenever anyone asked me where something was, I always gave them the same directions, wherever I was in the store. "Go down to the second aisle on the left, and it will be halfway down on the right." WHEREVER I was in the store.

    ReplyDelete