Wednesday, August 28, 2013

You Wynn Some…



Met an out-of-town visitor at the Wynn last night for dinner and drinks. Unfortunately that was all it was. I had on my sexiest (well, as sexy as it gets in my size) underwear too. Darn it. At first I thought the night would go well because on my way to the bar, in the lobby, some cute foreign guy said good evening to me. At least I think that is what he said. It sounded like “Bonus Nachos” and that is good evening in Spanish, right?

But that turned out to be the only even remotely sexual attention I got all evening. I knew the second my friend showed up nothing was going to happen because he gave me one of those awkward little side hugs; you know the type, I went in for the full-on full-frontal hug and he moved in such a way that only our shoulders touched. I was hoping that little spark of confidence the random foreign guy gave me would be enough to get me inside my friend’s hotel room but it was not to be.  Oh well, my born-again virginity stays intact a little longer…

1 comment:

  1. "Bonus Nachos" might have just been his way of saying there were a lot of nachos on the buffet.

    Sorry for your loss. Side hugs are the worst.

    ReplyDelete